Skyros, Greece

Athens Weather forecast © weather-wherever.co.uk

Tuesday 28 July 2009

The Magic Continues by Cathy Skora

My last week in Atsitsa was absolutely charming. As I got on the bus waving goodbye to the staff, the sea, and Poseidon, my intention was to keep the spirit of love and passion for living so easily found in the Atsitsa community with me in my daily life and work. What a wonderful souvenir to bring back for myself, my friends, family and co workers... love and passion for living in all we do.

It was sad but lovely as we all parted at the Airport. Sad to see our community part, but lovely to feel the connections created throughout our community during our stay at Atsitsa and at the Skyros Centre.

I feel so fortunate to be a part of the Atsitsa family where I have made lifelong friends, shared countless laughs, self discoveries, and a strong sense of connectedness to a host of spirited folks.

I am also very appreciative for all of the hard work the permanent staff and work scholars put into making the site work on all levels. Bravo Staff!

As I look through my piles of mail and work the edges are softer and work load lighter as I keep in mind to focus on the truth and grace within which comes so easily in the Atsitsa community. This is life.

Wishes for us all to keep the magic.

Love, Cathy Skora

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. Very nice places, but only one correction you don't tell people which part of the World Atsitsa and Skyros centre is?
    For example I don't know there is it Greece or Cuba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're absolutely right.... thank you! Atsitsa and the Skyros Centre are on the beautiful unspoilt island of Skyros, Greece.

    ReplyDelete