Skyros, Greece

Athens Weather forecast © weather-wherever.co.uk

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Atsitsa Summer Daze (cont'd).... by Cathy Skora


Deep into week two of AT6, I continue to be amazed at the magic of Atsitsa. Just when I think I have seen every angle of the sea, the sunset mesmerises me with yet another shade of orange or yet another angle of shadow.

As I gaze at the sea my thought and experiences at Atsitsa are reflected back to me as flowing and expanding. As I come to the last days of the session for this season I am filled with the idea of unlimited potential brought forth by the community and connection of nature and this setting.


My experiences at Atsitsa have nurtured me in an cumulative manner over the years. I look forward to staying in expanded moments for the rest of AT6 and to working on the sense of openness and sense of creative potential to enhance my daily life at home.
And in the spirit of staying in the moment….. I am off to waft through Hutland, settling in for siesta as the sun dabbles through my hut.

Cathy Skora is one of the exceptionally talented Skyros facilitators, teaching Afro-Brazilian & Belly Dance. To find out more about Skyros holidays, visit www.skyros.com, call 01983 865566 or email office@skyros.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment