Skyros, Greece

Athens Weather forecast © weather-wherever.co.uk

Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Writers' Lab by Dorothy Crossan

Having spent the first week discovering what "Five Rhythms" is all about - and really enjoying it - I opted to take the less physically strenuous writing course in week two.

It's great fun, not just doing the exercises that Jeremy sets us myself, but listening to what everyone else has made of them too. Do you agree that 'apathy' feels like a handful of jam?


There's so much to do here that I'm writing this Blog entry between coming back from the beach and heading off to the restaurant by the lighthouse for a Greek night with dancing lesson. I've a feeling my performance may be more Stavros Flatley than I'd like but it doesn't matter because we're all friends here.

Later I'm hoping for a cocktail at the Calypso before heading off to sleep in the Melagonia - or as Jeremy our writing tutor calls it - the Meglomania. I don't get up for the early morning yoga so my day starts breakfast and then a spot of watering around the Skyros terrace before the writing group begins.


Dorothy is currently taking a Skyros Writers' Lab holiday on the Greek island of Skyros. See www.skyros.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment